Monday, September 14, 2009

just what South Africa needs...

I've found the answer to all of South Africa's problems with violence and racial tension in this simple poem by Shel Silverstein:
" I will not play at tug o' war
I'd rather play at hug o' war,
Where everyone hugs

instead of tugs,
where everyone giggles
and rolls on the rug,
where everyone kisses,
and everyone grins,
and everyone cuddles,
and everyone wins."

*****
In other news, I went with the lay counselors last week to turn in their application to apply as an Non-profit organization. It has been a dream of theirs for over two years, so it was quite momentous. We also had a little celebration for the arrival of our lay counselling training certificates. Other than that and a couple more meetings with them this week, where I will wrap up my training on writing a strategic plan, I'm a complete waste of space, due to the fact that Im America bound next week!! Soooo excited, soooo distracted.

Ke tla go bona ka next week!
- Bontle/ Heather

1 comment:

  1. bontle's warm and fuzzy crawling on the rug
    bontle's warm and fuzzy crawling on the rug
    she's gonna give a hug
    she's gonna give a hug
    bontle's warm and fuzzy crawling on the rug

    yay for being america bound so i can see your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete