Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nala, etc.












Hello All,

This post is dedicated to my wonderful little shit of a dog, Nala. She's getting so big now and I love her so much. She is seriously my best friend here and i dont know what I'd do with out her. We cuddle every night and she mostly stays inside, until she's had all her shots and has been fixed. Everyone , especially my Mma, laughs at me because they think its weird how much i love her and spend so much time taking care of her. Most people here in the villages dont really like animals. They throw rocks at them and feed them next to nothing, if they remember to feed them at all. Dogs are really just kept as guard dogs, not pets.







Afternoon lovebites

In other news, still no water. Things are going spendidly with the lay counselors and I am going to start teaching them about strategic planning next week so they can write their business plan.

Peace Corps approved my vacation leave for Cape Town ! Yaebo!! So in a few weeks Ill be driving to Cape Town with some lovely ol' chaps and stopping along the way to see beautiful things. We are couch surfing for two nights in Cape Town with a gay couple (!!!!) and then staying at a hostel the rest of the nights. I cannot wait to see my chomis and spend a little holiday time with them.

Thats all i really feel like saying right now... I have to go spend some time wiggling my waggles away...

kisskiss- Heather/Bontle

5 comments:

  1. Nala is sooo cute! So glad you have such a good friend to snuggle up to!
    Miss you so xoxoxox care package coming soon Sister Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bontle! you have an adorable little doodle there to keep you all comfy and loved. adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not sure why that's not coming up as me, and rather as my blog title. but that post was by me, eleanor. <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  5. shake those sillies out...and teach nala to do some wiggling too :)

    ReplyDelete